The Green Neighbor Festival Sustainablility Bike Tour will be lead by Jenny Willoughby from The City of Frederick and Roger Rinker of The Bicycle Escape. This leisurely five-mile ride will show green practices in action around the City, with stops to see rain barrels, compost bins, solar panels, and more! Ride with us and learn how you can be a green neighbor too!
May 12, 2018
Tour starts promptly at 9 a.m.
(just before Green Neighbor Festival opens)
• Meet at the Green Neighbor Festival Meet Up tent BEFORE 9 a.m. (Map will be posted shortly)
• You may bring you own bikes. Helmets are required. Bikes & helmets can be rented in advance from The Bicycle Escape. 7820 Wormans Mill Rd, Suite E, Frederick, MD 21701, 301-663-0007, email@example.com
• Riders must not have training wheels and able to control their own bikes.
• Riders under the age of 16, MUST be with a parent who will be 100% responsible for their safety.
• Maximum number of riders is 30.